1. Call our Client Services Office at (703) 988-9656 between 9:00am and 3:00pm to schedule an appointment in English or in Spanish.
2. Attend your scheduled appointment to discuss the services for which you might qualify.
Be prepared to provide:
- Picture ID for everyone 18 or older in the household
- School records for everyone of school age in household
- Birth certificates for non-school age children
- Last 2 paystubs of every working person in the household (If no income, a benefits letter, bank statement, or payment in cash statement)
- Proof of residence such as a lease, a current utility bill, a telephone bill or a bank statement
3. Be prepared for your appointment to last up to an hour.
Residents of: Centreville, Clifton, Chantilly, Fairfax Station and Fair Oaks are eligible for assistance.
** Those who reside outside of these areas will be referred to the appropriate agency.